Wednesday, December 18, 2013

THE VIEW FROM WALDEN PARK. Cross my heart



Cross my heart and swear on my father’s Ellery Queen collection.  THE VIEW FROM WALDEN PARK has just been published and is now available through Amazon Books. And I most humbly and sincerely believe I’ve unleashed a thriller with a plot that’s going to turn some heads. 

It’s 30 years ago and a newspaper reporter visiting Philadelphia accidentally discovers the secret love affair between the City’s leading architect and a movie star who left years earlier to marry into royalty.  When the Princess returns the affair is rekindled, blazing with a beauty and resolve that threatens the international establishment. 

But the City has a weird and fearful side and lurking in its shadows is the Wedding Cake Killer, who doesn’t appreciate anyone messing with the marriage oath. 

In crafting THE VIEW FROM WALDEN PARK  I envisioned a thriller that combined  agonizing suspense with a heavy dose of romance.  Then I added a thin veil of fantasy to leave a lover of mysteries guessing right up to the end—and hopefully eager for more. 

Amazon Books. THE VIEW FROM WALDEN PARK  by William Thompson Ong. Look me up.


No comments:

Post a Comment